23 April 2010

Start Training

Well I went to the Doctor to discuss my goals and was told that I have to have my leg looked at before I do any strenuous hikes. The last hike I did at South Mountain by about 2/3 of the way up I was in a lot of pain so I guess she is right. So I went to the physical therapist on Monday. I have a strained IT Band. I started to do the stretches and they are helping and she says that in about a month I should be able to start to working on my training. I am excited.

I would recommend to check with your own doctor to be sure you are ready for this. It is one of the most strenuous hikes. I have been talking to people who have done the hike and say it is worth it be do not go without training.

1 comment:

  1. IT Band. Do you belong to a band of Information Techonolgists?

    ReplyDelete